Welcome to another instalment of our popular Midweek Bargains feature. We find the best of the midweek offers, discounts, and bargains and share them with you in this feature. There are always great offers to be found in the supermarkets, we just help you find them. This week, we have some great deals from Tesco, Aldi, Asda, and Sainsburys.
Let’s take a look:
Asda features quite often on our midweek bargains feature. This week we have a menagerie of deals that are sure to make your midweek (or weekend) shop a little more interesting. We have Muller rice on offer, along with Imperial Leather Shower Gel, and a good deal on can of Diet Coca Cola.
- Asda Cheese and Onion Pasties are 3 for £1.00
- Muller Rice (multiple varieties) are currently 10 for £4.00
- Imperial Leather Citrus Burst Shower Gel (300ml) are 4 for £3.00
- Diet CocaCola 30 x 330ml cans are available for £9.00 (reduced from £11.88)
There are always lots of great bargains at Tesco. We thought that we would bring you some buy one, get one free deals, along with some half price bargains. Here are the best of the bargains we found:
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is Buy One, Get One Free at £1.80
- Double Choc Breakaways (6pk) are Buy One, Get One Free at £1.59
- Nestle Honey Shreddies (500g) are available for £1.14 (reduced from £2.29)
- Tesco Lamb Leg Steaks (700g) are available for £6.00 (reduced from £12.00)
Sainsburys are a regularly featured in our midweek bargains article. There are some great deals available in the store at the moment. After a good look, we chose what we thought were the best deals. Check these out:
- NutriGrain Crunchy Granola Bars (5pk, various) are available for £1.25 (reduced from £2.50)
- Trimmed Leaks (500g) are available for £1.00 (reduced from £2.00)
- Kelloggs Cornflake (750g) are available for just £2.00 (reduced from £2.69)
- Radox Bath and Shower products are available for 2 for £2.00
The last thing we wanted you to take a look at, is Aldi’s Super 6. This week there are deals on six different fruits, all under 70p. There are apples, fruits, kiwis, plums, mangos, oranges, and pineapples. Check out the link for more information.
That’s the end of this week’s Midweek Bargains feature. If you found it helpful, leave us a comment. Remember to check Bargains Begin daily for great deals on your essential items, or follow us on Twitter. We are also on Google+.
Find our latest deals at Bargains Begin.
All prices were correct and deals available at the time of publication.